Convict Lake Cozy Mountain Cabins Near Mammoth Lakes!
We have 28 cozy mountain cabins and 3 lodges that can accommodate from 2 to 34 people. All cabins are pet-friendly, fully furnished, warmly heated with forced air and/or wall heaters, have free Wi-Fi, propane grills, DirectTV, fully equipped kitchens, paper products, towels , and bedding.
Van Nuys #22 The Van Nuys Mountain Cabin was built in the 1940's, sleeps 2, located on the Upper Aspen Loop, with views of the…
Dolly Varden #17 The Dolly Varden Mountain Cabin was built in the 1940's, sleeps 4, located on the Upper Aspen Loop, with views of the…
Bishop #21 Bishop Mountain Cabin was built in the 1930's, sleeps 7, located on the Upper Aspen Loop, with views of Mt. Morrison, Sevehah Cliffs,…
Kamloop #7 The Kamloop Mountain Cabin was built in the 1930's, sleeps 9, located on the Lower Lake Loop, with views of the Picnic Area…
Tahoe #19 The Tahoe Cabin was built in the 1940's and was completely remodeled in 2014. It is located on the Upper Aspen Loop, sleeps…
Cottonwood #20 The original Cottonwood Cabin built in the 1940's, was newly rebuilt in the spring of 2014. The large studio style cabin features vaulted…
Minaret #29 The Minaret Mountain Spa Cabin was built in 2004, sleeps 4, located on the Mt. Morrison Loop, with views of Mt. Morrison, Laurel Mt.…
High Sierra #10 The High Sierra Cabin was built in 1997, sleeps 10, located on the Upper Aspen Loop with views of Mt. Morrison, Laurel…
Brown #9 Brown is a newly built studio cabin opened in April 2012, sleeps 2-4, nestled in the Aspen trees with views of Laurel Mountain…
Mt. Morrison The Mt. Morrison Vacation Home is our largest house built in 2002, located on the Mt. Morrison Loop, sleeps 34, with views of…
Enjoy the natural wonders, outdoor recreation and scenic beauty of our region with all the comforts of home! We are a family and pet-friendly destination offering 28 mountain cabins, 3 large lodges/vacation homes, fine dining restaurant, general store, boat rentals and horseback rides. All of our cabins have free Wi-Fi. We also provide internet access at the General Store and Restaurant Lounge.
• All cabins are fully furnished, warmly heated with forced air and/or wall heaters, have propane grills, fully equipped kitchen including microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, cookware, utensils, tableware, dish washing supplies, paper products, toiletries, towels and full bedding. We also provide complimentary premium blend coffee, hot chocolate and tea. Additional items e.g. iron, blenders, crock pots, portable cribs, high chairs and hair dryers will be furnished upon request.
• Luxury cabin amenities include a fireplace or wood burner, dishwasher, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, some have jetted bathtubs and/or steam showers. Robes are furnished in the Spa cabins.
• Deluxe Large houses have private outdoor hot tub, washer and dryer, dishwasher, jetted bathtubs, steam showers (Laurel Ridge Only), propane and/or charcoal grills as well as a fireplace.
• Six of our cabins and houses are handicap accessible. (Bristlecone, Genevieve, Aspen, Bodie, Laurel Ridge, Mt. Morrison)
• The General Store is well stocked with groceries, beer, wine, clothing, essential sundries and souvenirs.
• Coin Operated Laundry.
• Fish Cleaning Station, shaded with 4 stations, running water and garbage disposal.
Seasonal Cabin Lodge Rate Table!
Lodging Specials, 1 Night and Weekly stays can only be booked by contacting our reservation department at 760-934-3800 or email email@example.com . All other reservations can be booked online through our booking engine.
Sign-up to receive our seasonal resort e-news below.
Check-in/out: Check-in time is 3:00pm and Check-out time is 10:00am. The check-in desk is located inside our General Store. If you arrive after hours a map will be posted inside the late arrivals box to the left of the general store entrance. A key will be in the cabin front door. No refunds for early departures. Late check-outs will be charged an additional nights stay.
- 50% deposit payment of the total rent plus applicable county tax is due at time of booking.
- Balance (total rent plus applicable county tax) is due at check-in.
Cancellation & No Shows: You must receive a VALID cancellation number to have a valid cancellation. No-shows will be charged the total amount of rent and applicable county tax due. If a reservation is cancelled the guest will be responsible for a processing fee plus loss of rent if we are unable to re-rent the cabin or house for equal rent.
Smoking: We are a SMOKE FREE resort. Smoking is not permitted inside the cabins and will result in a $400.00 cleaning charge.
Damage: Guests are responsible for damage to our cabins and contents or to the resort caused by anyone in your party.
Keys: Please return your cabin keys to the general store when checking out. If you are departing before the store opens, leave the keys in your cabin. There is a $5 fee for lost keys.
Lost TV Remote: $25 lost remote fee. If you have any problems with your remote please let us know at the check-in desk.
Convict Lake Resort is Pet Friendly!
PETS: Pets are welcome at Convict Lake. We charge $12.00 per pet per night.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outdoors. (US Forest service regulation, they do issue citations)
- We reserve the right to restrict the number of pets and the type of breeds.
- Pets may not be left unattended or tethered outside.
- Pet owners must pick up after their animals (we supply plastic doggie bags) and may not allow their pets to intimidate other persons or animals. Dogs may not create a noise nuisance.
- You are responsible for damage by your pet to our cabins or contents and resort caused by your pet.