- 50% deposit payment of the total rent plus applicable county tax is due at time of booking.
- Balance (total rent plus applicable county tax) is due at check-in.
LATE ARRIVALS: If you arrive after hours a map will be posted on the late arrivals board to the left of the general store entrance. A code will be provided with the map to unlock your cabin. You may also refer to resort cabin map in the confirmation email.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOWS: No-shows will be charged the total amount of rent and applicable county tax due. A processing fee of $30 for cabins and $200 for houses will be charged for any cancellation.
If a reservation is cancelled and we are unable to re-rent the cabin or house for equal rent the guest will be responsible for difference between the rent plus applicable tax and the amount received as follows:
- Cabin cancellations 15-45 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 50% of the rent and applicable tax and fees due minus any amounts we may receive for re-rental.
- Cabin cancellations inside of 15 days prior to the arrival date will be charged the total amount of rent and applicable tax and fees due minus amounts we may receive for re-rental.
- House cancellations 91-180 days prior to the arrival date will be charged 25% of the rent and applicable tax and fees due minus any amounts we may receive for re-rental.
- House cancellations 45-90 days prior to arrival date will be charged 50% of the rent and applicable tax and fees due minus any amounts we may receive for re-rental.
- House cancellations inside of 45 days prior to arrival date will be charged the total amount of rent and applicable tax and fees due minus amount we may receive for re-rental.
OCCUPANCY: We value the safety and comfort of guests. Our cabins and houses are available for the quiet enjoyment of our guest’s activities such as dining, sleeping, bath and shower and recreation. Each cabin and house has a MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY based upon the number of beds available. King, queen or double beds count as two beds. Guests may not add beds or additional occupants beyond the MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. Sub-rentals, conducting commercial activities, engaging in illegal or discriminatory practices or having vendors or other persons provide services on-site other than approved Resort personnel is strictly prohibited. The Resort maintains venues for hosting parties, ceremonies, receptions, etc. We do not allow the cabins or houses to be used for this purpose. Any violation of this policy will result in a doubling of the total rent and cancellation of the rental or remaining portion thereof.
SMOKING: We are a SMOKE FREE resort. Smoking is not permitted inside any of our cabins or houses. Smoking inside will result in cancellation of the rental and the cost to clean/repair the smoking damage. A minimum cost of $400.00 will be charged to the guest on file.
PETS: Pets are welcome at Convict Lake. There is a twelve dollar ($12.00) charge per pet per day. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outdoors. We reserve the right to restrict the number of pets and the type of breeds. Pets may not be left unattended or tethered outside. Pet owners must pick up after their animals (we supply plastic doggie bags) and may not allow their pets to intimidate other persons or animals. Dogs may not create a noise nuisance.
DAMAGE: Guests are responsible for damage to our cabins and contents or to the resort caused by anyone in your party.
CLEANING: Please pick up and stow your garbage and wash dishes before departure. A $25.00 cleaning fee will be added to your account to clean dishes or pick up garbage. A $100 fee will be added to your account for cleaning soiled carpets or for extra cleaning of furniture, fixtures or equipment beyond normal usage.
FIRES: No open fires permitted on resort property. Do not burn wood in cabin BBQ grills.
QUIET TIME: Quiet time observed from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.