FISH RESPORT 11/17/21
The fishing season has come to a close and we want to thank all of you for coming and seeing us, and throwing your line in the lake and creek. We already have great plans to make next year a great experience for you.
The last week had wonderful fall weather for those who ventured out to the lake. Many of the end-of-the-season anglers scored some big ones.
Night crawlers, garlic power bait and the Red and Gold Thomas Buoyant were still the favorites.
Big catches this week include:
- Jaime and Luis from La Verne had a fine day catching 3 beauties weighing 4 ¼ lbs., 3 ½ lbs., and 3 ¼ lbs. using night crawlers on South Shore.
- Carl and Jeremy pulled in 2 whoppers weighing 5 ¾ lbs., and 4 ¾ lbs. on South Shore using salmon power bait and night crawlers.
- Josh from Loma Linda and his two little helpers used a Thomas Buoyant to snag a 5 ¼ lbs. rainbow on South Shore.
- Carl from Montana was using a night crawler by the handicap assessable pier and caught a 5 lbs. monster.
- Charles from Fullerton used salmon peach power bait on North Shore and caught a 3 ¾ lbs. beauty.
Remember, just because our lake is closed, there are many options nearby for winter fishing. So, come on up and see us. Our cabins, store, and restaurant are open year-round.
Until next April 30, 2022
Convict Lake Resort